Newhall, California

I put a Ring in the shop that had a small Diamond in it, I, Not paying attention just noticed It was listed as a small clear stone.I have no recourse I signed the agreement.

The person who took the I tem in has a very bad attitude, and the Honesty of this person and how he conducts busness leaves something to be desired.

I believe I have been targeted by him to be ripped off, OLD People Beware He is not to be trusted.I once all of my items are out of pawn have learned a lesson, DO NOT GO TO ABES,

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "correct stone" as the author lost $500. The author is overall dissatisfied with Abes Pawn Shop. The most disappointing about diamond ring from Abes Pawn Shop was suspect Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Abes Pawn Shop.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Abes Pawn Shop to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Abes Pawn Shop?

Comments

Valencia, California, United States #1108547

Hello.

A small diamond is a small clear stone, guaranteed you will get the SAME ITEM IN THE SAME EXACT CONDITION BACK when you come to redeem the item.

What is your loss at this point?

Please come by, we'll be glad to improve the description to your satisfaction.

Abe's