BUYERS BEWARE, Abe's Pawn Shop (santa clarita) they advertise working condition products on craigslist, trusting integrity of staff asked if product was tested and working, of course they said yes, then charge tax when purchased, no receipt of transaction offered, And to top that.....product does not work.
no offering of refund, exchange, store credit or option to put money on another product that works. They just steal your money and say sorry we can’t do anything for you.....BUYERS BEWARE..
Also noticed they changed product description on craigslist, took out the word (working condition).What a bunch of FN....AHoles!
The next day I decided to repair the item myself and to no surprise, the main circuit board had been practically broke in half. So again they lied about checking out and testing the product.
With that being said, the overpriced inventory that never seems to move and the junk there trying to push off on craigslist, along with the tattooed Riff Raff that runs the place gives me the impression of a front for a drug dealer establishment. PLEASE BEWARE…..
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Abes Pawn Shop Return Policy
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a mobile phone worth Php 5,499.00 last May 22, I paid it with my smartmoney debit card. After a few hours, customer service called me to verify the..."
- "I rarely post comments on the Internet but felt compelled to respond to the negative comments about Enagic USA. Enagic Electrolysis Water Generators are distributed through a network marketing compensation..."
- "I purchased furniture with a tag that reads, hobby lobby warehouse reorder furniture $149.99. Furniture Always 30% off, Your price is $104.99 . My 40% coupon was refused at their..."
- "Drive With Pride - August 2016 Mini Cooper 2010- Had Check Engine light come on when driving vehicle home. Tried to return car, as stated below “72” hour buy back..."
- "They are horrible. I just got a coat. was supposed to be Medium, but is size XXXS or "zero." Won't fit anyone over the age of 10. I am out..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida. I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section..."
- "Purchased a FoodNetwork Cookware Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven in taupe at the Valencia, CA store on 11-26-15. The only color available among gaudy and tacky orange and blue. While..."
- "UPDATE: 10-4-16 Today Mindy Bish sent me an email threatening me that if I don't remove this listing within 30 days, she will sue me (see photos for copy..."
- "I ordered the "edge of glory" on the 9th.. Via the company's website; telebrands.com. I RECEIVED my product 19 days later! Here's the kicker; the company is in..."