BUYERS BEWARE, Abe's Pawn Shop (santa clarita) they advertise working condition products on craigslist, trusting integrity of staff asked if product was tested and working, of course they said yes, then charge tax when purchased, no receipt of transaction offered, And to top that.....product does not work.
no offering of refund, exchange, store credit or option to put money on another product that works. They just steal your money and say sorry we can’t do anything for you.....BUYERS BEWARE..
Also noticed they changed product description on craigslist, took out the word (working condition).What a bunch of FN....AHoles!
The next day I decided to repair the item myself and to no surprise, the main circuit board had been practically broke in half. So again they lied about checking out and testing the product.
With that being said, the overpriced inventory that never seems to move and the junk there trying to push off on craigslist, along with the tattooed Riff Raff that runs the place gives me the impression of a front for a drug dealer establishment. PLEASE BEWARE…..
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Abes Pawn Shop Return Policy
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered my daughte's dress even though I saw all the bad reviews. This was a special occasion for her formal January 2015. The dress came in early and..."
- "After having our dinner which took longer than I expected, I recommended a dinner presentation to my sister. The next morning I called to see if everything was good...."
- "For the record, I was a big Dr. Dabber fan. I owned their Ghost. I owned 2 Lights. No issues. I bought a Dr. Dabber Aura because of the magnetics. I..."
- "I haven't even worn them a dozen times!! No, my toe nails are not long! Unpaid good money for what I thought would be a quality, comfortable walking shoe. I'm..."
- "I ordered the "edge of glory" on the 9th.. Via the company's website; telebrands.com. I RECEIVED my product 19 days later! Here's the kicker; the company is in..."
- "Purchased a FoodNetwork Cookware Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven in taupe at the Valencia, CA store on 11-26-15. The only color available among gaudy and tacky orange and blue. While..."
- "I have been working for IDC as a high-tech recruiter. IDC is filled with new and latest technology and I learned many new strategies and techniques while working for IDC...."
- "This company lied and said they attempted to deliver a package at 8:04 pm at night to a business, little do they know I have several cameras surrounding the parameters..."
- "We got a bed from Easyhome and a few months later we got bed bugs. We called Easyhome ( Store #202, 9104-118th Ave, Edmonton) They told us to throw the..."