BUYERS BEWARE, Abe's Pawn Shop (santa clarita) they advertise working condition products on craigslist, trusting integrity of staff asked if product was tested and working, of course they said yes, then charge tax when purchased, no receipt of transaction offered, And to top that.....product does not work.
no offering of refund, exchange, store credit or option to put money on another product that works. They just steal your money and say sorry we can’t do anything for you.....BUYERS BEWARE..
Also noticed they changed product description on craigslist, took out the word (working condition).What a bunch of FN....AHoles!
The next day I decided to repair the item myself and to no surprise, the main circuit board had been practically broke in half. So again they lied about checking out and testing the product.
With that being said, the overpriced inventory that never seems to move and the junk there trying to push off on craigslist, along with the tattooed Riff Raff that runs the place gives me the impression of a front for a drug dealer establishment. PLEASE BEWARE…..
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Abes Pawn Shop Return Policy
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a pair of Columbia "Titanium" winter boots which feature a waterproof rubber front toe that is sewn to the leather upper material. The weak point of these boots..."
- "Jessica Zamarron of Pink Sugar XO arrested for using stolen credit cards obtained by mail thieves Aret and Frances Frangulyan. They pilfered over 759 credit card statements in their..."
- "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...."
- "UPDATE: 10-4-16 Today Mindy Bish sent me an email threatening me that if I don't remove this listing within 30 days, she will sue me (see photos for copy..."
- "Purchased a FoodNetwork Cookware Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven in taupe at the Valencia, CA store on 11-26-15. The only color available among gaudy and tacky orange and blue. While..."
- "I haven't even worn them a dozen times!! No, my toe nails are not long! Unpaid good money for what I thought would be a quality, comfortable walking shoe. I'm..."
- "DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street #3, Boston, MA 02113...."
- "We got the buy two Samsung phones, get a free 50" smart TV. We got the free TV within the 6-8 weeks, but when we got it, we pulled..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."