BUYERS BEWARE, Abe's Pawn Shop (santa clarita) they advertise working condition products on craigslist, trusting integrity of staff asked if product was tested and working, of course they said yes, then charge tax when purchased, no receipt of transaction offered, And to top that.....product does not work.

no offering of refund, exchange, store credit or option to put money on another product that works. They just steal your money and say sorry we can’t do anything for you.....BUYERS BEWARE..

Also noticed they changed product description on craigslist, took out the word (working condition).What a bunch of FN....AHoles!

The next day I decided to repair the item myself and to no surprise, the main circuit board had been practically broke in half. So again they lied about checking out and testing the product.

With that being said, the overpriced inventory that never seems to move and the junk there trying to push off on craigslist, along with the tattooed Riff Raff that runs the place gives me the impression of a front for a drug dealer establishment. PLEASE BEWARE…..

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of abes pawn shop return policy. Abes Pawn Shop needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned abes pawn shop return policy in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Abes Pawn Shop.

Had an Experience with Abes Pawn Shop?

Comments